All 4 art Reviews

Renamon Renamon

An extremely enjoyable picture of one of the best Digital Vixens... The style is not to much, yet not to little. But what I really enjoy is the more appropriate use of revealing off the body of Renamon.

It's Perfect!

It's super effective! It's super effective!

Admit ably this is really well done and shows the danger of mating with a Snorlax but atleast this also means it's getting exercise.

Pokeknotted Pokeknotted

This makes a whole lot of sense... Since the pokemon getting pounded into is Nicobay know for his rather eccentric art style.

Pokemauled Pokemauled

I will admit that the picture is really well made but when I saw it I had to hold back the feeling of throwing up from the bloody horror of death and gore the picture shows... I'll make a note to avoid these types of pictures for the future or I'll risk scaring myself and possibly never playing a pokemon game only because my mind has gone twisted and can only focus on the horror...

This seems like something the Japanese would come up with because I had heard in there versions of the games to use Slash actually cuts your opponents Pokemon in half... Consider trying to tone back or you can completely ignore my review because I'm a newbie at giving reviews to art.